Rules for the Notifications:
Rules for Computer Laboratory Usage:
Library Timings are from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm on all working days. Reprographic facility is provided in the Library
Audio/ Video / CD’s will be made available as per set procedures.
Rules of Admission / Allotment of Seats:
- The Admission to the MMS course is centralized and is covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra as per the Regulations of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- All aspiring candidates are suppose to refer to the Information Brochure provided by the Directorate of Technical Education State of Maharashtra, Mumbai for Admission for the Two Years Full time Post Graduate Degree Programme for Academic Year 2020- 2021.
Fees Refund Policy:
- Sheila Raheja School of Business Management & Research (SRBS) shall follow the Refund policy for Fees as per norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
- a.Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category enrolled through CAP Round shall be eligible for scholarship scheme provided by the Social Welfare Department.
- b.Candidates belonging to Minority Community can avail of the State / Central Scholarship provided by Government of Maharashtra / Union Territory for pursuing Professional & Technical Education.
Facilities for Physically Handicapped Students:
- Our B-School has Created Facilities for Physically Handicapped Students as per norms laid down by the competent authority.